|Requirements for our upcoming camp in Michigan
1. Original document (Power of attorney)
2. Original Pakistani ID card (valid)
3. State ID or drivers license copy
4. Money order $8.00 (payable to Pakistan Consulate Chicago)
5. Photograph 1 (2X2 size) per executant.
6. Witness (with Pakistani ID card)
Visa Requirements (For Pakistani Americans):
• Complete application form http://cgpkchicago.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Visa-Form.pdf
• US passport (Original)
• 2 photographs size 2X2
• Money order $192.00 (Payable to Pakistan Consulate Chicago).
• Copy of birth certificate (For U.S born children)
• Copy of father’s drivers license or mother’s (For U.S born children)
• Copy of father’s Pakistani ID card or mother’s (For U.S born children)
• Applicant’s State ID or driver license copy
• Copy of American passport first page
A 5 year multiple entry visa will be issued to US citizens of Pakistani origin on production of previous Pakistani passport copy of page 1-4 or expired CNIC/NICOP/POC copy.
For children born in the US, please attach copy (pages 1-4) of father’s / Mother’s Pakistani passport or ID card (CNIC/NICOP/POC) plus copy of child’s Birth Certificate
Consulate General of Pakistan, Chicago
Address: 333 N Michigan Ave, Suite 728, Chicago, Illinois 60601.