In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
ISLAMIC ASSOCIATION OF MICHIGAN (IAM)
18105 Racho Road – Brownstown – MI 48193
04/14/2017. MASJID ANNOUNCEMENTS.
In sha Allah,
- There Will Be A Speech By Mufti Patel On Sunday, April 16, 2017 After Maghrib Salat. All Community Members/Families Invited To Attend. Live Audio For This Speech Will Also Be Available On Our Masjid Website Www.Mubk.Us
- Kids/Youth Program Will Be On Saturday, April 15, 2017 After Maghrib Salat. Br. Bilal El Kadri Will Speak On ‘Wasting Time’’. After The Speech Kids/Youth Will Be Allowed To Use The Gym.
- There Will Be A Janaza Workshop For Sisters (Only) On Sunday, April 16, 2017, After Zuhr. This Workshop Will Be Conducted By Sr. Helon Rahman Of Rahman Funeral Home. Sisters Interested In Attending, Please Rsvp To The Masjid Phone (734) 281-8050.
- There Will Be Badminton Tournament In The Gym On April 22-23, Details Are Posted In The Masjid And The Masjid Website. Last Day To Register For This Tournament Is April 17, 2017.
- Beginning May 1, 2017, All Community Members That Will Be Using The Gym Will Be Charged A Nominal Fee Of 10.00 Dollars/Month For Iam Members And 25.00 Dollars/Month For Non-Iam Members. We Will Be Appointing A Person To Monitor The Gym Facility In The Evening Hours. Further Details To Follow.
- All Community Members Are Requested To Be Vigilant In The Interest Of Masjid Security. Any Community Member That Would Like To Assist With Masjid Security Efforts Is Requested To Contact A Masjid Board Member.
- Community Members That Are Interested In Becoming Members Of The Masjid Janaza Committee Are Requested To See A Masjid Board Member.