To the entire Pakistani community,
With the Grace of Allah Subanatallah, under my presidency and the dedication from my board members, PAA has successfully conducted eight community events so far, despite the various obstacles along the way.
The final and most anticipated PAA event of the year is just one week away now and I would like to invite you all to attend the Pakistan Independence Day Mela on Saturday, August 16, 2014.
This year the PAA has successfully reached the following milestones:
- 1. Commercial Counsellor Dinner on January 16th;
- 2. Seerat Un Nabi Program on January 26th;
- 3. Consul General Dinner on January 31st;
- 4. Consul General Brunch on February 1st;
- 5. Pakistan Republic Day Program on March 22nd;
- 6. Community Services Day on April 5th;
- 7. The Great Picnic on June 21st; and
- 8. Eid Milan Dinner on August 1st.
Soon we will be adding the Pakistan Independence Day Mela to that list.
Myself and my board would like to extend our deepest thanks to our community for their endless support. Your participation has been the key to our success.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you again along with your friends and family next Saturday, August 16 at the Pakistan Independence Day Mela.
There will be Fund raising for Alamgir for his medical care.
The mela will be held in Dearborn Community Center at 15801 Michigan Ave., Dearborn from 12 pm to 12 am. on Saturday, August 16.
For booking stalls, contact Saleem Shakoor 248-866-8745, Masiur Rehman 734-819-1003, Annie Rehman 734-262-4975.